The ISA Calgary Show 2017 will incorporate both dynamic industry-focused presentations located at Centre Court on the Exhibition floor alongside a two-day technical conference including professional development and technical paper presentations. The 2017 program ensures there is something for everyone and offers the ability to tailor your conference and exhibition experience to meet your needs.
FULL CONFERENCE PASS
- Business Conference Sessions – Join us in the Centre Court on the exposition floor for insights from thought leaders who will pull back the curtain on some of their most relevant business strategies
- Technical Paper Presentations – These two-day sessions help you dig deeper into the technical side of day-to-day operations, new innovations and technology you need to know about
- Professional Development Workshops – Build your skills with these short
- Knowledge Bar Sessions – Hear about unique solutions and technology from suppliers in these engaging one-hour huddles
- Opening Night Reception – Join us for drinks and canapes while you meet fellow delegates, speakers, expo visitors and exhibitors at the best place for networking at the show
- Visitor Access to the Exposition Floor – Get two-day access to the latest technology from industry-leading suppliers
- Industry Lunches Extend your conversations with fellow delegates during complimentary lunch breaks on each day
- Get ahead of the pack by understanding the key concerns, hot topics, and emerging technologies that will impact your day-to-day work, now and in the future.
- Hear about the latest techniques and practices in technical talks across two days. With three streams to choose from, there’s something for everyone.
- Access insider knowledge on critical subjects such as cybersecurity, digital oilfields, emergency shutdown, and more.
- Broaden your perspective through insights on today’s challenges, including security and asset management, in the business sessions.
- Learn from a world class lineup of speakers shedding light on the big picture issues impacting both automation professionals and the greater energy industry.