Thank you to our attendees, exhibitors and sponsors for 2017. We look forward to seeing you at the next ISA Calgary Show in 2019.
- Leucrotta Announces Q4 2016 Financial and Operating Results
- Q4 and Year End 2016 Results Published
- Suncor Energy reports net earnings of $1.35 billion on higher prices, production
- Divestco Reports 2016 Q4 and Annual Results
- Xtreme Drilling Corp. announces Election of Directors
- How to Find Top Talent Using Indeed Resume – FREE Webinar, May 10, 2017 Register Details HERE
- Oil Industry Supporter Kevin O’Leary Withdraws Candidacy, Supports Maxime Bernier
- Do You Have Positive Air Shut-Off Systems (PASS) to Protect Your Equipment? – Headwind Solutions
- Nova Scotia companies vying for contracts as Sable gas field nears end of life
- Questfire Energy Corp. Announces 2016 Financial Results and Files Its Annual Information Form
North America’s leading event in Instrumentation, Systems & Automation
From the International Society of Automation, ISA Calgary show boasts a reinvented experience – new features, technology, education programs, networking events and much more! Join us in 2017 to get in touch with products and innovations at the forefront of today’s energy landscape. Access the latest trends and knowledge, and source expertise and services to help your company reduce costs, streamline operations and create efficiencies in today’s competitive climate.